Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We were wet!

Nothing kinky okay, it's just the long awaited Wake boarding update is here!:)

As usual, we met up at Changi Village. Sadly, Changi Village hawker is closed for renovation!! No delicious Nasi Lemak that day, and the reno will continue till Q4 2012. WAHHHH just as I decided to try that legendary Nasi Lemak with Pio :(

Before we set off! my new found adventurous sports khakis - Pio and Serene, and my ever bubbly couple friends - Choonie and Wlg (psst: i got a DSLR for that day's shoot! Nikon Cam though)
Happy Coordinator
Wei Liang learning the rope of balancing on water! (its a dry run actually hehehe)

Choonie and me! I still think Choonie looks like Serene from momoteapot blogshop hahah
On the speedboat, feeling rich huh lol!
while one of them were in the water, the other three were doing 'DrawSomething" for him to guess! Can u guess this? Hint: a movie!
Pio on the move!
I think my framing improved huh! hahah captured such nice photo, look artistic! hehee
This pic very funny! The MOMENT!:)
I captured quite a few of her 特写, hehe
Ripples in life leads to a fountain of happiness :)
=)
The music, the board, the sky =D
Choonie and me!
The cutesey couple

Whistle!
We caught a ball of rainbow in the midst of our wakeboard!
Our friend here knees keep collapsing when her legs turn soar lol! Priceless picture:D
Celestial Court from Above
Choonie!
Serene!
my turn to go for a dip! not supposed to but since there is some time left before turning dark then might as well!
Me in my bimbo pink rashguard from pal, finally use it after so long hehe! too attached to my blackie Rip curl
snowing? hahaha
Life Acmatic prepared Salonpas for the warriors!
That conclude our watery Saturday!

It's nice to have such friends around to do different adventures tgt and I'm glad that there are more to come! :)

Realise it's hard to meet That's it recently as all of us have to abide to our busy schedules. Though its a pity that most outings are not full strength, I think that makes the Full Gathering a more meaningful one in future! Like its hard to have one, so you cherish when there is one:) With one man down in Dubai, we are still connected via technologies! hahah We're learning new things abt Dubai everyday, so next time i wanna exclaim a curse i shall go Shuhada!

Alright, next post about Dirt Biking and SYF!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment